Product Marketing Lead
Standard Metrics, formerly known as Quaestor, is an automated financial collaboration platform that helps investors and founders to move faster together and make better, forward-facing decisions. We're a full-time team of product builders, investors, and optimists, rebuilding investor relations from the ground up. Standard Metrics is backed by 8VC and Spark Capital along with other leading software VCs and angels and is currently a trusted resource for many of the top venture capital firms in the world.
Standard Metrics, formerly known as Quaestor, is an automated financial collaboration platform that helps investors and founders to move faster together and make better, forward-facing decisions. We're a full-time team of product builders, investors, and optimists, rebuilding investor relations from the ground up. Standard Metrics is backed by 8VC and Spark Capital along with other leading software VC’s and angels and is currently a trusted resource for many of the top venture capital firms in the world.
Come build with us
We are building out our small but mighty marketing team. We are hiring a motivated, focused, curious, and informed marketing professional who will report directly to our CEO.
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven Product Marketing Lead who has experience creating and executing go-to-market strategies from the ground up, galvanizing the work of Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales. Ideally, you have experience in the facilitating, fast-paced and impactful world of venture capital and private markets and can develop an exciting mix of tactical and strategic content as we look to rapidly expand our team and business.
You will be the expert on our customers, the market, and the competition, and will use this knowledge to develop compelling messaging and positioning that resonates with our target audience.
- Develop and execute our product marketing strategy, working closely Product, Customer Success, and Revenue to drive customer product knowledge, adoption, and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with product management to provide input on product roadmap and to ensure that product features align with customer needs and market trends
- Establish marketing standards to launch and maintain content consistency throughout our brand including: website, blog, product videos, support content, new product releases tied to customer/prospect roadmap requests, etc.
- Work closely with the product team to understand the product roadmap and build launch assets
- Master our competitive landscape and understand the target customers, key issues they are experiencing, our unique value proposition, and competitive differentiators related to specific product modules.
- Analyze market trends and customer feedback to identify opportunities for product differentiation and innovation
- Create content on a monthly basis, including a schedule of releases. Develop and deliver external content marketing pieces as well as sales enablement and customer education materials, which could include presentations, loom videos, product support content, and more.
Experience that will help
- Minimum of 6 years experience in product marketing, preferably on a B2B SaaS platform with startup roots; ideally in a financial sector.
- You’ve managed at least one other marketing team member, ideally in a cross-functional marketing discipline/role.
- Experience developing messaging and positioning for Financial, Analytical and Operational stakeholders with multiple use cases.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth through effective go-to-market strategies.
- Strong content skills, with the ability to analyze data and market trends to drive decision-making.
- Ability to create punchy and opinionated external written content.
- If you are an agile thinker with a passion for driving product marketing and delivering value to customers, we want to hear from you.
Competitive salary: For our employees located in the USA, we aim to pay at or above the market rate of US-based tech hubs like San Francisco or NYC. For international roles, we aim to pay top of market for your country.
Health and dental insurance: We cover you and your family's health/dental insurance 100% in the USA. Internationally we match local health coverage for you and your family.
Flexible vacation: Take time off when you need it! We find most employees take 3-4 weeks in addition to holidays, but there are no firm rules. We trust our employees to know what's best for them.
Paid parental leave: 12 weeks of paid leave for all new parents in the USA. Internationally we match parental leave standards in your area.
Complete transparency: Everyone has full access to business metrics and financial information about the company.
Something looks off?