Warehouse Operations Clerk
Sundae School is looking for a highly organized and results driven Warehouse Clerk with a strong eye for detail. This position would be responsible for the manual movement, shipping, receiving, and organizing of products from our fashion and cannabis department. As a Warehouse Clerk, you will play a crucial role in our day-to-day operations, ensuring the smooth flow of inventory and contributing to the overall efficiency of our warehouse.
This is a part-time position located at our warehouse in Downtown Los Angeles, CA.
Starting rate: $16/hr
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities
- Intake, inspect, and stock shipments into inventory, comparing them with purchase orders or invoices
- Pick, inspect, pack, and ship orders to customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Conduct and maintain accurate inventory records, including tracking stock levels and conducting regular physical inventory counts
- Keeping our warehouse stocked with merchandise and properly organized in accordance to season
- Clean and maintain all areas of the warehouse and ensure proper maintenance of warehouse equipment
- Organize returns properly when received at the warehouse
- Use computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting inventory
- Pick up and drop off items for production
- Provide support and help to other team members as appropriate