Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Y-Combinator, and other top valley firms, our team has raised $25m to revolutionizing modern marketing and product experiences with AI videos. Tavus is a leading AI synthetic media startup focused on making personalized video experiences scalable. Tavus uses artificial intelligence deepfake technology to generate realistic videos that perfectly imitate customer's gestures and voice- it's pretty stellar. Think Loom or Vidyard, but you can create thousands of hyper-personalized videos with the click of a button. Check it out for yourself 😎
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to work on the next-gen user experience for Tavus customers. Our ideal partner-in-crime works well in startup environments, is comfortable wearing many helmets, and is always down to take calculated risks. We're moving fast and not looking for people to come along for the ride - we're looking for people to pave the path.
Your Mission 🚀
- Implementing new and exciting features across the Tavus platform that will directly impact users
- Drive product development of our user-facing web application, both through incremental improvement and entirely novel features
- Work to build out powerful integrations with key marketing softwares
- Conceptualize and build a powerful video editing suite as well as user workflow
- Improve our existing technical foundations, and influence our technical direction and strategy
- Self starter who is extremely hardworking, motivated, and most importantly, eager to learn
- Deep experience working in ReactJS and NodeJS
- Intrinsic motivation and the drive to solve difficult problems without guidance
- A keen intuition for well designed software and beautiful, usable interfaces
- Ability to prioritize in a chaotic and ambiguous environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A love for building, especially novel product experiences
Additionally, having some of the following experiences may help you be successful in this position:
- Python experience
- Experience working on online video editing platforms
- Experience working on CRM integrations (Salesforce etc.)
- ML or audio/video engineering experience is not required, but nice to have!
- Has played Portal 1 and 2 (if not you'll need to play as part of onboarding 😄)
- 3 years in software engineering experience
When you join Tavus, you’re joining a family. Our work is driven by our team, and our success is shared by all. This position has a flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, competitive healthcare and gear stipends, as well as, of course, plenty of fun! At the end of the day, we want Tavus to be a place for you to learn, directly drive impact, and be with a team you love.
To learn more about our team culture, and benefits, check out our hiring page!
Tavus is growing fast, and we’d like you to grow with us! Are you excited to get your hands dirty and join the digital marketing revolution? Drop your resume and we’ll be in touch!
We are not looking for cultural fits, we are looking for culture creators. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. We are inclusive to all and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients.