Applied ML Engineer
At Tavus, we're defining the next frontier of personalized video experiences using generative AI. We're a Series A startup that has raised over $25M from Sequoia, YCombinator and other top valley firms. Our mission is to enable scalable hyper-personalization of videos using best-in-class AI models. In the time it would take you to record one video, we can generate thousands of you hyper-personalized for each of your viewers.
- Develop revolutionary ML products end to end (using LLMs, Audio, Computer Vision)
- Contribute to improvements (efficiency, quality, reliability) of core machine learning models
- Improve ML infra to help us all move faster
- Stay relevant with the latest advancements (and help us create the latest advancements!)
- Experience in either generative video, audio or with LLMs
- 3+ years of industry experience, including implementation of research papers
- Strong software engineering background
- Experience in MLOps (e.g. setting up training and production pipelines)
- Past work in relevant areas - facial animation, lipsync, NeRF, super-resolution, video diffusion, TTS, LLM tuning
- Experience leading end-to-end ML projects
- Has played Portal 1 and 2 😄
Please note that this position is preferably hybrid in San Francisco and we offer relocation. However we are open to remote candidates as well.
When you join Tavus, you’re joining a family. Our work is driven by our team, and our success is shared by all. This position has a flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, extremely competitive healthcare and gear stipends, as well as, of course, plenty of fun! At the end of the day, we want Tavus to be a place for you to learn, directly drive impact, and be with a team you love.
To learn more about our team culture, and benefits, check out our hiring page!
Tavus is growing fast, and we’d like you to grow with us! Are you excited to get your hands dirty and join the digital marketing revolution? Drop your resume and we’ll be in touch!
We are not looking for cultural fits, we are looking for culture creators. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. We are inclusive to all and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients.