Enterprise Account Executive
Torch Leadership Labs
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
At Torch, we believe in the power of people. People are the heart of every success story. They collaborate to achieve ambitious things together. And they inspire others to build a better future.
That’s why our mission at Torch is to unlock the potential of people, teams, and organizations. We believe that trusted relationships are the key to helping people realize their full potential. When people experience transformational growth in the context of a trusted relationship, they achieve more, their teams excel, and their organizations thrive.
By combining a community of expert coaches, scalable technology, and the latest behavioral science, Torch helps our customers develop their people, create stronger leaders and managers, and drive business performance.
Backed by top-tier investors, Torch is a fast-growing, mission-driven SaaS startup comprised of people who are passionate about helping leaders, their teams, and their organizations achieve more. If that sounds worthwhile to you, join us. Torch is a remote and distributed team with an office in San Francisco. The rest of the team is scattered around the U.S.
All Torch employees are expected to reflect and enhance our company values, GROW:
Go deep: We study the science, learn from the best practitioners, and dig in with customers to solve their unique needs.
Relationships matter: We lean into relationships with empathy to create more meaningful connections and more meaningful impact.
Own it: We take responsibility for our commitments, our contributions, our results and for the success of those around us.
Win together: We believe that happiness and fulfillment at work comes from shared success and value.
At Torch, the Sales department exists to create new business opportunities with prospective clients while fostering strong partnerships with our existing customers.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for supporting Torch’s growth and revenue goals by driving new sales with top accounts across business verticals including tech, finance, consumer packaged goods, etc. You will proactively identify target accounts, develop a compelling value proposition based on the target’s pain points, and ability to run a strong process to close the deal.
This position will be reporting directly to the Enterprise Market Leader.
- You will own a territory and target prospects that have 5,000+ employees.
- You will be speaking with C-Suite executives and senior leadership within prospective clients.
- You will be selling our full-suite learning solutions.
- You will be responsible for farming and hunting for qualified prospective clients to build your book of business in addition to hunting and farming within our current customers for upsell opportunities.
- You have 5+ years of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial B2B SaaS environment.
- You have a High EQ and demonstrated the ability to cultivate strong relationships with prospects and clients from diverse backgrounds.
- You have previous sales experience in a similar capacity -- sold to teams and companies over 1,000 employees and are able to drive multiple stakeholders and teams to consensus.
- You are comfortable leading sales pitches to the most senior executives of top-tier brands, either in person, via phone, or Zoom.
- You experience building a pipeline, running an effective sales cycle, and accurately forecast deals.
- You have experience effectively running a close process, including negotiating legal terms and pricing with procurement.
- You have experience conducting post-mortems on experiments and share results with the team.
- You are proficient in Salesforce.
- You have an agile mindset; familiar with lean startup methodology and able to apply that knowledge to participate in software development and your personal leadership development.
- You have a healthy performance mindset; you have a strong work ethic but are able to balance physical and mental health in order to perform.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Torch Coaching
- UP Days
- Remote Workstation Stipend
Torch provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.