Content Marketing Specialist
Torch Leadership Labs
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
At Torch, we believe in the power of people. People are the heart of every success story. They collaborate to achieve ambitious things together. And they inspire others to build a better future. That’s why our mission at Torch is to unlock the potential of people, teams, and organizations. We believe that trusted relationships are the key to helping people realize their full potential. When people experience transformational growth in the context of a trusted relationship, they achieve more, their teams excel, and their organizations thrive.By combining a community of expert coaches, scalable technology, and the latest behavioral science, Torch helps our customers develop their people, create stronger leaders and managers, and drive business performance. Backed by top-tier investors, Torch is a fast-growing, mission-driven SaaS startup comprised of people who are passionate about helping leaders, their teams, and their organizations achieve more. If that sounds worthwhile to you, join us. Torch is a remote and distributed team with an office in San Francisco. The rest of the team is scattered around the U.S.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who is passionate, creative, and highly collaborative to join our Marketing team in sharing Torch’s mission with the world. You’ll play a pivotal role in our success by creating valuable thought leadership and content marketing initiatives to drive awareness, revenue, and loyalty. In this role you will deeply understand our customer and internal stakeholders needs to create a compelling content strategy. You will also be responsible for maintaining an editorial calendar, project managing content assets, and leading the collaborative go-to-market strategies for new assets. You will create original thought leadership across multiple platforms and formats, including blogs, infographics, talk tracks for events or webinars, videos, ebooks, social copy, and more. This is an incredible opportunity to have a big impact on an organization, shape its voice and presence in the market, and build your own portfolio.
Are you ready to join a world-class, fun, and collaborative marketing team in our mission to unlock the potential of people, teams, and organizations?
- Identify, write, edit, and design (if needed) compelling content for our target audience over multiple platforms and formats
- Create and maintain key content marketing processes such as project management models, editorial calendars, and email newsletters
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and key partners to get feedback on content, timelines, messages, and channel activation
- Copyedit and review content for brand consistency, style, and voice.
- Maintain detailed content marketing metrics to track progress and drive decisions across marketing
- Collaborate and manage external content and design agencies to ensure quality deliverables
You will be set up for success in this role if you have:
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience
- A track record of developing, executing, and launching high-impact, multi-channel go-to-market content for B2B solutions
- Exceptionally strong copywriting, proofreading, and communication skills with high attention to detail–writing samples are a must
- Creativity and passion to create world-class content marketing that is helpful, interesting, and memorable.
- Experience collecting stakeholder feedback, performance data, and market trends to inform a content strategy; ability to prioritize projects based on impact
- Experience developing and maintaining operational processes (editorial calendaring, briefs, review processes, etc.)
- Experience with creating content for marketing programs including email, SEO, website, supporting product launches, social media, events, customer, community, and more
- Experience with Photoshop, Canva, Figma, and Google apps
- Proactive, open, authentic, and curious with a hands-on/can-do approach
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Torch Coaching
- UP Days
- Remote Workstation Stipend
Torch ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.