Staff Product Engineer
At treble.ai, we're building products to help companies strengthen relationships with their consumers and drive revenue using WhatsApp.
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member helping us shape:
- Our company culture
- Our engineering culture
- The vision and execution strategy of our products
At treble.ai, we are developing software to help companies create effective marketing campaigns using WhatsApp. Currently, we are profitable and have a small engineering team of only 4 people. We have over 400 customers, and our product is used to send over 10 million marketing campaigns per month.
As an early team member, joining us means you will help shape our company culture, engineering culture, and the vision and execution strategy of our products.
Your mission would be to collaborate with PMs and designers to build reliable products. Rather than simply receiving requirements, actively participate in decision-making, and customer discovery, and ultimately write fundamental pieces of software that shape our products.
We’ve raised $17M+ and We are actively recruiting multiple Software Engineers across different levels for our org!
Engineers on the team today:
- Our engineers primarily work in Python and React.
- They autonomously discover solutions to their challenges and enjoy being generalists, not limited to one specific programming language.
- They debug production issues across services and levels of the stack, and they are naturally curious and willing to learn new things.
- Our engineers collaborate with everyone on the team, including other engineers, customer-facing teams, and product personnel.
- You’ve participated in the construction of products in the past and currently have a strong interest in building products.
- Experience as a generalist working on frontend or backend to provide the best solutions for users, even in single-user systems
- Eagerness to learn quickly and immediately apply newly acquired knowledge to deliver value to our customers through our products.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with project managers, software engineers, and product designers. Must also be able to interact with customers to identify their problems and test solutions.
- Great Spanish OR Portuguese conversational skills are necessary to interact with our customers.
- Openness to criticism and new ideas. Willingness to actively seek feedback and respond calmly to negative feedback or criticism.
- High standards for personal and team performance. Strives for nothing less than excellence.
- Product sensibility: Enjoys writing software intended for use by real customers, even if the product is technical in nature. Wants people to use the software they have written.
We work in Python/React primarily, with tools such as: AWS (ECS, EC2, RDS, CloudWatch, Lambda, etc), Docker, Datadog, PostgreSQL, Sentry, Notion