Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2022
The Company you’ll Join
At Truv, our mission is to make verifications easy for everyone. It’s crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days to verify someone’s employment or income. Alternatives are even worse, an API call should not cost $40.
We'll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people who're still filling out forms and uploading paystubs.
Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That's what Truv aims to achieve.
The Team You’ll Work With
We're a small but mighty team of engineers, product managers, and business folks who built and launched products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid. We're well funded by US-based top VC funds.
We like to nerd out about using the cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and see our users delighted by what we build.
We're a remote first company with no plans to start an office anytime soon. We don't really care where you are, but we care a lot about who you are. If you like solving customer pain points, helping your team members excel at what they do, being part of a community, and care about quality, you'll fit in.
What You’ll Do
- Work with product managers, product analytics, product design, legal and engineering teams closely to execute on roadmap items and OKR’s to meet company and business goals
- Drive timelines for new products, key initiatives, client facing initiatives to get teams organized and drive projects to successful completion.
- Develop new processes to support the teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Work closely with PM’s to organize projects to highlight BLOCKERS, RISKS and have a line of sight to resolution and help prioritize product change requests based on volume, conversion rate, revenue impact, and other relevant metrics.
- Help drive Vendor due-diligence, RFP questionnaire, streamline teams/business units to help resolve hurdles and move to project completion.
- Generate weekly/monthly reports to provide insight to the leadership team ongoing progress across all key products/projects.
- Initiate and drive internal initiatives/results that up-level the Product Operations organization’s processes, technology, and ability to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Work on one-off projects to help Truv as an organization function smoother.
- 5+ years of experience in project manager/ program manager or consulting experience with at least 1-2yrs experience working in a high-growth start-up.
- Successful track record of building strong partnerships with Product, Engineering teams and driving projects to completion.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities and under tight timeframe.
- Proven ability to highlight risks for projects/ programs and work cross-functionally to resolve hurdles.
- Highly organized, self-starter, exceptional ability to deliver with little guidance, ability to pivot quickly based on feedback.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), relationship management skills, project management skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex business issues.
- Willingness to adapt in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast-paced environment with rapidly changing direction and new challenges.
- Go getter? Quick learner? Cross functional collaborator? Combination of it all - let's talk!
Interested? Message Darshana(Head of Product) on LinkedIn
See more open positions at Truv
Something looks off?