Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, December 6, 2022
The problem we're solving:
Truv empowers financial firms to underwrite with confidence. We believe that discerning fact from fiction about an applicant’s employment and income shouldn’t be a process that takes days, dozens of phone calls, or hidden behind black boxes. Truv provides a frictionless and secure infrastructure that connects financial institutions and background screeners to 45+ payroll providers that house the data of 120M+ US workers. And consumers benefit from faster turnarounds and greater financial opportunities.
The community we’re creating:
We’re an experienced team of thinkers, innovators, and entrepreneurs solving some big problems. And we’re looking for bold leaders to join us. Our remote-first distributed team hails from Bay Area, Miami, Toronto and London. We believe in creating a community where everyone belongs and thrives, regardless of location. So, if you’re excited about using cutting-edge technology and working alongside colleagues who’ve built groundbreaking products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid—hop on.
The values you possess:
Our values are the specific behaviors and skills that we care most about. The more these values sound like you and the people you want to work with, the more likely you’ll thrive at Truv.
· Bias for action - move fast and get things done.
· Customer obsession – we start with making the customer happy and work backward.
· Good judgment – make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
· Focus on impact – solve important problems first.
· Transparent and direct – informed people make better decisions.
· Win as a team – we win and lose (rarely) as a team.
· Continuous improvement – all improvements matter because they compound exponentially.
About the Role
Truv is searching for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing team immediately! Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you will play a vital role within our GTM team; managing leads – via email, direct message, and phone call – turning them into qualified opportunities. This is an ideal role if you love achieving goals, using complex market research, and focusing on continuous learning and improvement in a fast-paced, hyper-growth organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospecting into Target Accounts: Strategically prospect into target accounts to setup meetings with buying decision makers.
- Consistent Effort of Prospecting: Completing phone call, email, and LinkedIn activities every day to drive your personal prospecting effort.
- Creating Opportunities: High volume outreach; assessing and connecting needs - driving to the deal (goal is creative and strategically to move to a demo). Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- CRM Hygiene: Track activities and maintain customer information Salesforce including identifying buying decision makers that we should engage with.
- Conduct Research on Target Accounts: Ability to be able to understand unique insights on target accounts and decision makers within those accounts to personalize your prospecting strategy.
- Internal and External Connector: Build strong internal and external relationships to move the sales deal through the pipeline.
What Would Set you up for Success:
- Hardworking, strong determination, and complete grit
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and ZoomInfo
- Enterprise SDR experience prospecting into Tier 1 companies
- Has a bias for action and is always looking for a new challenge to tackle
- Customer obsessed with a passion to continually improve
- Strong ability to engage with executives
Benefits we offer:
- Fully-remote company
- Equity options & variable compensation
- Flexible Time Off
- 100% of medical, dental & vision benefits covered
See more open positions at Truv
Something looks off?