Public Relations Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Who is Truv and Why Join us?
- Today, Truv is the safest and most reliable API platform for consumer-permissioned financial data.
- We enable use cases such as income & employment verification, direct deposit switching, and more.
- We’re on a mission to put data back in the hands of consumers and help organizations to unlock the power of consumer-permissioned data. In five years, we’ll unlock all siloed data in partnership with consumers to build a repository of all their financial data.
- We are directly tackling a legacy business of Equifax that generates over $2bn in revenue with 60% margin but has -7 NPS.
- Truv is funded with $30 mln by Kleiner Perkins, NYCA, and other leading investors.
- Leadership team from Apple, Carta, Venmo, MX, Okta.
- Opportunity to be part of the “Foundational” team in a hyper-growth startup.
Priority for the Role:
- Land in-person speaking engagements at industry events for members of Truv’s executive team
- Coordinate with external podcasts for members of the Truv team to join as guest speakers
- Pitch top journals and trade publications on written content produced by Truv
- Own LinkedIn promotion and posting from the Truv executive team
- Drive brand awareness through consistent posting on Truv’s social media channels
What We Are Looking for in our “Foundational” Public Relations Specialist?
- Hungry, driven, and determined to grow the Truv brand
- Passionate towards Truv’s mission and the financial services industry
- Confidence in leading the growth strategy and execution for all of Truv’s public relations initiatives
- Ability to manage several competing initiatives to prioritize the highest value tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 3-8 years of experience in demand generation/growth marketing/digital marketing
- Successful 2-year stint in a fast-paced (series A-C, under 300 people) startup environment
- Strong quantitative impact from prior roles that ties to revenue
- Curious & Persistent
- Strong investigative abilities to understand every detail
- Hungry & Driven
- Fast Learner
- Focused on Iterative Innovation
- Focused & Passionate about Truv’s vision and mission
- No Ego - Get Shit Done Focus
- Focus on strong collaboration internally and externally