Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
The Company you’ll Join
At Truv, our mission is to make verifications easy for everyone. It’s crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days to verify someone’s employment or income. Alternatives are even worse, an API call should not cost $40.
We'll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people who're still filling out forms and uploading paystubs.
Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That's what Truv aims to achieve.
The Team You’ll Work With
We're a small but mighty team of engineers, product managers, and business folks who built and launched products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid. We're well funded by US-based top VC funds.
We like to nerd out about using the cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and see our users delighted by what we build.
We're a remote first company with no plans to start an office anytime soon. We don't really care where you are, but we care a lot about who you are. If you like solving customer pain points, helping your team members excel at what they do, being part of a community, and care about quality, you'll fit in.
What You’ll Do
- Design architecture, implement, and maintain React+TS web applications for our customers
- Write and maintain unit and integration tests
- Build static html+css pages and emails
- 3+ years experience in a similar role or related technical field
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Type Script, React.
- Good to have experience with Redux, React Query, Jest, Cypress.
- Experience with unit tests and automated integration tests
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE, AM, or similar
Benefits we offer
- Fully-remote company.
- Equity options.
- Flexible Time Off.
See more open positions at Truv
Something looks off?