Sales Enablement Manager
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
The Company You’ll Join:
At Truv, our mission is to make verifications easy for everyone. It’s crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days to verify someone’s employment or income. Alternatives are even worse, an API call should not cost $40.
We'll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people who're still filling out forms and uploading paystubs. Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That's what Truv aims to achieve.
The Team You’ll Work With:
We're a small but mighty team of engineers, product managers, and business folks who built and launched products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid. We're well funded by US-based top VC funds.
We like to nerd out about using cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and seeing our users delighted by what we build. We especially like disrupting the industries we play in by making a big noise!
What you’ll do
- Create and execute a successful sales enablement strategy, including collaborative efforts with the broader sales team, marketing, and product teams.
- Develop and implement initiatives and programs that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer-facing team.
- Lead various sales training activities, such as new hire training, ongoing education, certification programs, and presentations for sales meetings.
- Design and implement a comprehensive onboarding plan for new hires, ensuring they become valuable team members from their first day.
- Establish and sustain a Structured Learning and Enablement program for all sales professionals, continually advancing their skills beyond the initial onboarding phase.
- Align sales enablement initiatives with important internal and external events, such as the launch of new products/features, positioning, or process modifications.
- Curate a sales content library. Maintain and update the content library and tools, ensuring they remain current, relevant, actionable, and easily accessible.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing the sales learning experience and explore innovative delivery and consumption methods.
What would set you up for success
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Enablement, preferably in tech
- Experience in the Enterprise, mid-market, and/or transactional sales space with demonstrated success in training and sales enablement
- Experience using sales tools such as SFDC, Outreach, Gong, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with a penchant for working closely with customers.
- Ability to maintain high productivity levels within a fast-paced team environment.
- Enthusiastic and energetic with a "can-do" attitude and a strong sense of purpose.
- Possesses diplomacy, integrity, and presence that facilitate effective collaboration with individuals of diverse personalities at all organizational levels, and a deep understanding of sales customer motivations.
- Team-oriented, with excellent interpersonal awareness and the ability to embrace diverse ideas for the benefit of the company and its customers.
- Driven and passionate team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose enthusiasm inspires others and drives exceptional performance in a dynamic environment.
- Able to establish a strong rapport with the Sales Organization, both leadership and representatives, to implement effective onboarding and training programs aimed at enhancing overall sales effectiveness.
Benefits we offer
- Hybrid working environment
- Equity options
- Flexible Time Off
- 100% of medical, dental & vision benefits covered