Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Unlayer is a fast-growing, product-focused company with the mission of helping people create beautiful content for web and email. We do this by building easy-to-use editor that can be used by anyone to create content.
We're looking for a senior engineer to join our growing full-stack team. In this role, you'll collaborate closely with product, design, and other engineers to build and deploy new features, iterate on existing products to provide a better experience to our users, and help set the direction for our codebase as we grow.
About Unlayer Engineering
- We use the right tool for the job. We design our technology stack to make our engineers as productive and happy as possible. Right now it consists of Typescript, React Native, Apollo GraphQL, Node.JS, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- We are remote-first. Our engineering team is distributed around the globe. We believe strongly that engineers can do great work even if they're not commuting into the office every day, and we work hard to ensure that our tooling and processes support remote employees out of the gate.
- We never stop learning. We value the sharing of knowledge and the drive to grow and become better engineers.
- You have experience working across the stack and can point to a track record of shipping high-quality software to end users.
- You seek to understand the "why" of the product you work on, not just the "what."
- You don't just write code, you test it and make sure that you're leaving the codebase in a maintainable state for the rest of the team.
- React Native