New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2022
About Verse Medical
We’re building the software infrastructure that enables hospital-quality care, at home. As healthcare costs have increased, the patient’s home has become incredibly important as a site of care.
Yet, patients recovering at home are highly underserved. Patients can only get better at home if they receive the high-quality care that they need reliably. The existing in-home care process involves patchwork of different vendors, all connected through faxes by nurses. We’re building modern, robust software that solves this challenge. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It’s a particularly exciting time to join the company as we’re aggressively expanding the team.
We are hiring more billers. Verse Medical is a health technology company based out of New York City. We're building a software-driven medical supplier. Products like catheters, wound dressings, diabetes supplies, etc. aren't sold through pharmacies. Instead, $50B+ of these products are ordered by doctors for their patients via fax every year. We're bringing this market online.
Our team has built software that makes the process of ordering and managing medical supplies dramatically easier, both for patients and for clinics. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States. We're backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It's a particularly exciting time to join the company as we're aggressively expanding the team.
We are looking for a competent Durable Medical Equipment (DME) biller.
* Will participate in various phases of the billing and collection activities, including but not limited to:
* Research and correct rejected claims and post payments.
* Resubmissions of claims as required with supporting documentation as needed.
* Post payments or rejections received.
* Calling payers and/or working on payer websites to status or reprocess claims as necessary to secure payment for claims.
* Bill Medicare, Medicaid and other insurance carriers.
* Update accounts receivable with new accounts or missed payments.
* Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding balances and debts.
* Great communication, written and verbal, in English
* You're energetic and organized.
* Comfortable with learning new things quickly
We're looking for someone we can work with long term if there's good mutual fit. There is plenty of room to grow within the company.