Full Stack Software Engineer
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2022
About Verse Medical
We’re building the software infrastructure that enables hospital-quality care, at home. As healthcare costs have increased, the patient’s home has become incredibly important as a site of care.
Yet, patients recovering at home are highly underserved. Patients can only get better at home if they receive the high-quality care that they need reliably. The existing in-home care process involves patchwork of different vendors, all connected through faxes by nurses. We’re building modern, robust software that solves this challenge. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It’s a particularly exciting time to join the company as we’re aggressively expanding the team.
This is a remote-friendly role, but we do have a preference for candidates who can work out of our NYC (Flatiron) office.
- Build software for hospitals and patients that will make their lives easier
- Work with the technical CEO on product and engineering direction
- Find creative solutions to complex technical and product problems
- Build prototypes fast, but with a path in mind to turn them into robust systems over time
- Languages: Python, Ruby, Typescript
- Infrastructure: Postgres, Airflow, Google Cloud Platform
- Frameworks: Flask, React, Apollo GraphQL, Rails
- Exposure to frontend development with React, Vue, Angular, etc.
- Experience with SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.) and deep familiarity with SQL.
- Great communication, written and verbal.
- This position scales based on experience
- Pragmatism over elegance.
- Simplicity of implementation.
- Speed of execution.
- Strong fundamentals in one's domain.