Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2022
About Verse Medical
We’re building the software infrastructure that enables hospital-quality care, at home. As healthcare costs have increased, the patient’s home has become incredibly important as a site of care.
Yet, patients recovering at home are highly underserved. Patients can only get better at home if they receive the high-quality care that they need reliably. The existing in-home care process involves patchwork of different vendors, all connected through faxes by nurses. We’re building modern, robust software that solves this challenge. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It’s a particularly exciting time to join the company as we’re aggressively expanding the team.
This role is based out of our office in NYC (Flatiron).
Working from home 1 day a week is optional.
What the role consists of:
- Learn the basics of our industry and product offering.
- Reach out to potential customers through a variety of channels.
- Set up demos and meetings and actively participate in the "closing" process.
- Update Salesforce with information collected in calls, emails and demos.
What we're looking for:
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Highly motivated and interested in career growth.
Why this role:
- Clear path to career progression. We're at an inflection point as a company and want our team members to grow with us.
- Quickly build your skillset as a sales professional.
- Work in a low bureaucracy environment that allows you to do your job well.
- Competitive compensation with a mix of base salary and commission ($85,000 OTE)
- Opportunity for fast career growth in a growing company.
- 100% premium covered for health insurance.
- 401(k) (no match).
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Verse Medical.