Sr. Enterprise Healthcare Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2023
About Verse Medical
We’re building the software infrastructure that enables hospital-quality care, at home. As healthcare costs have increased, the patient’s home has become incredibly important as a site of care.
Yet, patients recovering at home are highly underserved. Patients can only get better at home if they receive the high-quality care that they need reliably. The existing in-home care process involves patchwork of different vendors, all connected through faxes by nurses. We’re building modern, robust software that solves this challenge. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It’s a particularly exciting time to join the company as we’re aggressively expanding the team.
What the role consists of:
- Scaling our enterprise sales motion at Verse Medical, selling into payors & health systems
- Acting as the trusted advisor to the customer by thoroughly understanding their needs and drive the adoption of Verse’s solution
- Prospecting to find new business opportunities in a large territory
- Arranging and conducting initial executive and C-suite meetings
- Demoing & pitching our product effectively to a wide range of personas, from senior leadership (e.g. C-suite leaders) to front-line clinicians
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of account executive / sales experience required in a quota-carrying role in healthcare
- Proven ability to manage a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders
- Experience prospecting new business leads, especially in an enterprise environment
- Experience selling to executives within enterprises
- High-energy personality looking for fast career growth
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Comfortable operating with independence on a day to day basis
Why this role:
- Fast career progression. We’re at an inflection point as a company and want our team members to grow with us.
- Work in a low bureaucracy environment that allows you to do your job well.
- Sell a product that’s a critical need in a dramatically underserved market, not a nice to have in a market crowded with options.