Customer Success Associate
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
About Verse Medical
We’re building the software infrastructure that enables hospital-quality care, at home. As healthcare costs have increased, the patient’s home has become incredibly important as a site of care.
Yet, patients recovering at home are highly underserved. Patients can only get better at home if they receive the high-quality care that they need reliably. The existing in-home care process involves patchwork of different vendors, all connected through faxes by nurses. We’re building modern, robust software that solves this challenge. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It’s a particularly exciting time to join the company as we’re aggressively expanding the team.
Customer Success makes sure that our customers have a great user experience. The team plays a critical role in the company’s long-term success by building close relationships with clinics, maintaining customer satisfaction, expanding usage, and preventing churn.
- Partner with a CSM to achieve the goals of account expansion, churn prevention, and customer education
- Assist the CSM in setting up meetings with clinics
- Proactively identify account risks and implement mitigation strategies
- Monitor product usage and creatively engage with clinics to drive adoption
- Partner with CSM on internal projects with engineering, billing, and operations teams
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- A naturally empathetic individual who genuinely loves helping people
- Well-organized, with high attention to detail, a resourceful problem solver, and can manage multiple work streams
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with customer support platforms, Microsoft Office, and CRMs (JIRA, Salesforce)
Why This Role
- Fast career progression. We’re at an inflection point as a company and want our team members to grow with us
- Work in a low bureaucracy environment that allows you to do your job well.
- Learn about customer success and healthcare quickly
- Competitive compensation
- 100% premium covered for health insurance
- 401(k) (no match)
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Verse Medical.