Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2023
About Verse Medical
We’re building the software infrastructure that enables hospital-quality care, at home. As healthcare costs have increased, the patient’s home has become incredibly important as a site of care.
Yet, patients recovering at home are highly underserved. Patients can only get better at home if they receive the high-quality care that they need reliably. The existing in-home care process involves patchwork of different vendors, all connected through faxes by nurses. We’re building modern, robust software that solves this challenge. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It’s a particularly exciting time to join the company as we’re aggressively expanding the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and target potential healthcare organizations and clinics as prospective clients.
- Conduct engaging and informative product demonstrations to showcase the capabilities and benefits of our healthcare technology solutions to prospective clients.
- Onboard and manage new clients as their main point of contact to drive growth and identify expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate with the sales team to create tailored solutions and proposals for clients.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and emerging opportunities in the healthcare technology sector.
What We're Looking For:
- Proven experience in SaaS sales, particularly in the healthcare or technology sector.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Results-driven with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Why This Role:
- Opportunity to join a high-growth company and make a significant impact on its success.
- Play a crucial role in expanding the reach of our healthcare technology solutions.
- Work closely with the sales leader and various cross-functional teams in a dynamic and innovative healthcare technology environment.
- Work in a dynamic and innovative environment in the heart of New York City.
- Competitive compensation with a mix of base salary and commission.
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement in a growing company.
- 100% premium coverage for health insurance.
- 401(k) with no matching at this time.
- This role is based in our office located in NYC's Flatiron district. Optional remote work is available for one day a week.
- The base for this role is $85,000 with OTE of $135,000.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Verse Medical.