People & HR
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
About Verse Medical
We’re building the software infrastructure that enables hospital-quality care, at home. As healthcare costs have increased, the patient’s home has become incredibly important as a site of care.
Yet, patients recovering at home are highly underserved. Patients can only get better at home if they receive the high-quality care that they need reliably. The existing in-home care process involves patchwork of different vendors, all connected through faxes by nurses. We’re building modern, robust software that solves this challenge. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It’s a particularly exciting time to join the company as we’re aggressively expanding the team.
What the role consists of:
- Recruitment, which includes sourcing and screening talented individuals who may already be successful in their current roles, and persuading them to join Verse.
- Business Recruiting with a strong emphasis on GTM (sales, marketing, customer success and support) as well a broader G&A recruitment.
- Strong ability to advise and partner effectively with the business: As a front-line talent representative of Verse, you serve as an indicator and gauge of what talent in the market finds exciting. You collaborate with hiring managers throughout the company to assist in their searches and develop strategies for hiring the best talent at Verse.
- Measure the top-of-funnel and pass-through rates for all open roles and consistently report on their effectiveness.
- Successfully meet hiring goals, ensuring the organization's talent needs are met.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in building or growing go-to-market and business teams, particularly in tech or health-tech startups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of individuals within a growing company.
- As a brand evangelist leading our hiring efforts, you express strong enthusiasm for Verse's mission, vision, and our role in improving the healthcare industry through our technology.
- Your passion for recruiting is evident in your outputs, as you have the ability to fill roles on time with enthusiasm and a commitment to go above and beyond in building an excellent company.
Why this role:
- Potential for rapid career progression and ownership in your core area. We’re at an inflection point as a company and want our team members to grow with us.
- Work in a low bureaucracy environment that allows you to do your job well.
- Take on significant ownership and responsibility within our growing recruitment function.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Verse Medical.