We are making India’s e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon-prime like logistics.
Modern eCommerce consumers want the same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
- India eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
- If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
- High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next-day.
- We’re a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
- Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
- Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimums
- Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital and Emles Venture Partner
About the role
The role is designed to give comprehensive exposure to the candidate to various parts of the business and is intended to transition into a business leadership role in 18-24 months. We’re looking at a candidate who has 3-6 years of broad experience and who’s passionate about creating strategies and implementing them to take the company to the next level of growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with CEO on Annual Operating Plans, corporate finance, board reviews, and strategy planning
- Execute upon the CEO’s most critical priorities- Oversee the end-to-end execution of key projects
- Serve as liaison between team members, executives, senior leaders, and founders, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Assist the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all employee concerns
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience from Tier 1 institutes
- Strategy Consulting experience in Mckinsey/Bain/BCG, Corporate Development role in tech or Analyst/Associate at VC
- Experience designing go-to-market strategies and leading product launches.
- Strong quantitative ability, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a face-paced, start-up environment
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurances
- Subscriptions to knowledge base & other key platforms
- Friendly leaves policy