SEO Analyst Manager
We are making India’s e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon-prime like logistics.
Modern eCommerce consumers want the same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
- India’s eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
- If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
- High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next-day.
- We’re a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
- Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
- Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimums
- Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital and Emles Venture Partner
About the role
Having found exceptional product/market fit, we’re in the midst of transitioning from ‘start-up’ to ‘scale-up’ and looking for an SEO analyst/manager to manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to drive consistent organic performance growth for WareIQ. As an SEO expert, you act as an advisor for all SEO related activities & work cross-functionally with all the marketing teams at WareIQ.
- Devise WareIQ’s SEO foundation and transform the channel into a major acquisition engine.
- Develop the overall SEO strategy for WareIQ, leveraging our core website, blog, video channels, and product pages.
- Track, report, and analyze our website analytics to evaluate performance and drive continuous improvement.
- Monitor and analyze competitor activities and performance to identify opportunities
- Work with the web/growth team, content team and product team to ensure SEO best practices are consistently followed/implemented.
- Work with the content team to drive SEO-focused content creation and strategy.
- Establish a cadence for an SEO strategy to improve search rankings and grow website traffic MoM.
- Conduct SEO audits, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights on search engine algorithms.
- Collaborate with the Content team to optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Collaborate with the SEM team for keyword research and complementary campaigns.
- Proven experience owning and executing an organic acquisition strategy through SEO tactics
- 3-4+ years of demonstrated experience in owning website/web page SEO optimization (Google search) and driving organic inbound leads at a B2B organization
- Knowhow of technical SEO, on-page and off-page SEO factors
- Have previously owned and scaled SEO from the start
- Experience in working alongside UX, developers and content authors, and editors to create user-centred and web-optimized content in line with business KPIs
- Experience in backlinking, interlinking strategies
- Knowhow of desktop and mobile SEO tactics
- Understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures, and strategies
- Bachelor’s degree (Must)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced startup environment
Ahrefs, SEMrush, on-page & off-page SEO optimisation, link building, keyword search, organic search, google ads, landing page optimisation, HTML, CSS (cascading style sheets)