Performance Marketing Manager
We are making India’s e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon-prime like logistics.
Modern eCommerce consumers want the same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
- India’s eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
- If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
- High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next-day.
- We’re a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
- Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
- Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimums
- Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital and Emles Venture Partner
About the role
Performance Marketing Manager
- Own the Strategy, Execution and optimization of Digital Media for lead acquisition for WareIQ
- Help support acquisition campaigns on online channels including Search, Display, Mobile, and Direct Mail
- Plan, define and execute demand generation funnel for WareIQ
- Manage daily operations of paid display and programmatic campaigns, organic and paid social media as well as SEM.
- Provide hands-on optimization of ad campaigns across all marketing channels towards the company’s performance KPI, with an emphasis on CAC
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Build ideas for campaigns by sharing content guidelines for ad copy and sharing a creative vision with the content & design team when applicable
- Implement testing and optimization methodologies to consistently generate increased leads MoM, including top-of-funnel testing, sharing data across channels, and website personalization
- Suggest optimizations to exceed KPI benchmarks, including conversion goals and payback period
- Establish and manage a rigorous A/B testing calendar to optimize the effectiveness of media spend
- 5+ years of experience in CRO tools to set up, launch, and report on A/B tests/multivariate tests with a focus on paid social, display, and video in the capacity of a Performance Marketing Manager or similar role
- Proficiency with running large performance marketing campaigns, data and attribution tools, deep analytics, performance monitoring
- Demonstrated experience in building & managing ad campaigns in AdWords, Facebook, and LinkedIn, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders with high attention to detail
- Ability to turn complex data and insights into easily understood data stories
- Experience in managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
Google Ads, Facebook ads, Linkedin ads, Instagram Ads, Amazon advertising, A/B testing & Personalization (eg. Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics, Segment, Bizible), Data APIs (eg. Clearbit, Datanyze), User testing (eg. UserTesting.com, Hotjar, surveys), CMS (eg. WordPress, Unbounce), CRM (eg. Salesforce), Marketing Automation (eg. Marketo, AutoPilot), Advanced Excel and data analysis skills; SQL a plus, Hands-on experience with Adwords, Facebook Ads, Google Tag Manager, HTML, CSS, JS knowledge preferred, Knowledge of Analytics, Attribution, and Planning tools (e.g. Branch, Appsflyer, DCM, etc