Software Engineer, Full Stack
Our vision is to become the leading biocomputing platform. The future of biology is in big data analysis, and we are on a mission to accelerate digital drug discovery with the Watershed platform. Watershed enables scientists to conduct all essential analysis — from lab data to plot — with a single software platform.
We have attracted some of the best bioinformatics, engineering, and commercial talent, and we are growing! Join a team that’s intellectually curious with a bias for action, headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, composed of people who have come together to enable outcomes while empowering the research of all those committed to changing lives — all while bringing transformational change to a $40 billion industry.
- Design and build web applications with the latest web technologies
- Create intuitive and well-polished user interfaces
- Work closely with a designer and engineering members to iterate on platform design and functionality
- Integrate with and implement backend API’s to create new UI features
- Experience with some of the following: React, GraphQL, Apollo, Typescript
- Solid understanding of core UX and design principles
- Industry experience with building single page applications
Watershed is an equal-opportunity employer and believes diversity of all types is integral to company success. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.